When you look around your industry, chances are you see many similarities between companies that are successful, as well as those not so successful. But one thing is sure – those at the top have invested in PR. If your business is struggling in the realm of public recognition, ask yourself this, “Can I afford not to do PR?”
How Can PR Improve Business?
While beginning something new in business can be stressful, it’s not a reason to avoid a PR marketing strategy. Why? Because investing in PR and marketing and hiring a public relations firm will help you with the following:
· Become acquainted with industry influencers – PR is all about building relationships. When you work with a PR firm, they will help you connect with the movers and shakers within your industry so that you can be noticed. Your PR team will help in creating blog posts, building social media engagement, and increasing company influence.
· Reach those influencers – While your company may have a long history, and many great products, reviews, and other great features, if people don’t know about it, then it doesn’t truly matter. By creating a focused PR strategy, you will be able to effectively get the word out.
· Keep up with the numbers – A PR firm will help you track the numbers so you know what is working and what areas need more help. They can identify what approaches – be it advertising, social media or some other venue – are most effective and which ones need to be tweaked.
· Refresh your message – Not getting enough attention? A PR firm will determine what you need to do to move to the next level.
· Keep up with trends – Sometime we are so busy keeping up with the daily demands of business that we miss changes or trends within the industry. When you work with a PR firm, you can leave it to them to help you keep up with the latest news, trends, and activities.
· Distribute a Press Release – The press release is still a viable tool for any company, but they can be intimidating to create. A PR firm is there to walk you through the process and see that your press release goes to all the right channels.
Behind every successful, widely recognized company, you will find a team who has worked on their PR. It may be just a couple of people or a large team or department, but one thing is sure – the company’s success is, at least in part, tied to an effective public relations campaign. No company that is acknowledged and respected in any field has accomplished that goal purely on product, service, or sales alone – it took a team.
If you need help with developing and implementing a public relations campaign, give Alpine Communications a call and learn how we can help you make your mark. Alpine Communications is a leading PR firm, serving Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta and surrounding Atlanta communities.
Tags: Alpine Communications, Alpine PR, Marketing, PR, PR plan, PR professional, press release, public relations