Now that 2017 is fully underway, it is vitally important that you have a solid digital marketing plan for what you want the upcoming weeks and months to look like. From social media to strong SEO, algorithm updates, and an assortment of marketing tactics, there are many aspects of digital marketing and each of them will serve a place in the successful business. But, if you are like many business owners, you may feel that you do not have time for digital marketing, or perhaps you have no idea where to start. A digital marketing agency like king kong seo will be able to get your brand’s online presence moving in the right direction.
Thankfully, you don’t have to be a pro to start a digital marketing campaign – you just need to be willing to invest a few hours a week on the action items below.
Digital Marketing Action Items
· Live Streaming – Several social media platforms now offer tools such as live streaming to help you promote your services. Live streaming lets you interact with your followers, without leaving your location. Use it to showcase sale items, do a Q&A session, give a behind the scenes tour, introduce a new product or service, introduce a new employee or sister business, promote a special event, or broadcast virtually any other news you want known.
· SEO – Search engine optimization is alive and well in 2017. Be sure that your website is fully optimized by including your keywords in places like the meta title, meta description, header tags, body content and the URL. If you aren’t sure how this is done, talk to your web designer to see they included it.
· Content Marketing – Be sure to spend time crafting interesting blog posts, honing your website’s SEO, and helping your site guests be engaged. When you focus on crafting a solid content marketing plan, following through with digital marketing will happen, too.
· Website Appearance – Take time weekly to update the “little” things. From website colors to adding in new images, or just taking time to look for ways your site can be improved these steps can go a long way toward improving your digital footprint.
· Social Media – You must take advantage of social media. The top contenders are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. However, Instagram and Pinterest should not be overlooked.
· Reviews – Actively seek client reviews. You may even want to use a tool that lets you text clients after they have hired you and ask them to take a survey. Get them in written form as well as video. Ask clients to leave their reviews on sites such as Yelp, Thumbtack, and Google Plus. Be sure to take time to thank them when they leave a review.
· Newsletters – There are many tools available such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, or Robly.com to send out emails, easily and quickly. At minimum, send out a newsletter a month. Make the newsletter exciting, informative and consider adding a special coupon code or savings opportunity just for readers.
Utilizing a digital marketing platform, like Mesobase from Conversant Media, is a great way to get insights into the activity of your customers.
Of course, managing a digital marketing campaign doesn’t have to be an in-house job. Quite often, it is easier to pass the job off to a company such as Alpine Communication and let their team of skilled marketers work on your behalf. So, if you see the need for digital marketing, but lack room in your schedule, contact Alpine and let us make you shine. You can also take a look at Rory Martin Inc. if you’re struggling, as they provide a great insight on the marketing side of the business and will give you a helping hand on anything from promoting to website launches.
Tags: Alpine Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing, marketing approach, Marketing Campaign, social media