If you are new to owning a business, or perhaps, are looking for ways to improve your visibility and build a stronger business in the new year ahead, there are many things to keep in mind regarding a beneficial marketing content strategy. You want to create cultivate conscientious marketing content while showing people what you can do for them. To help you create the most successful approach, here are some tips to incorporate in your 2017 marketing content strategy.
1. Determine what approaches have worked in the past. For many small businesses, having positive word of mouth referrals is the best way to build a business. However, you can help encourage this by networking with the contacts you have within your industry. As you network, think in terms of segments rather than trying to create a one size fits all marketing campaign.
2. Use the Internet to your advantage. We all know the far-reaching arms of the internet, and when it comes to building your company’s marketing content, you can’t afford to overlook tools such as social media and PPC campaigns.
3. Social media is a must. If you already have social media platforms established then spend some time tracking what type of posts have been most effective and make it a point to do other similar posts. If you have never used social media, then now is the time to setup the accounts and start using them to your advantage. Not sure what platforms or posts to make? No problem. Talk to the pros at Alpine Communications.
4. Broken Links. Have your website evaluated for broken links for articles and images and start making corrections. You don’t want site guests to find another vendor because your website was not user-friendly or had information they could not access.
5. Share relevant content. You want to hold your followers attention, so be sure that whether it is print media, social media, graphics or website content, that the material used is up to date and in line with current industry trends.
6. Don’t forget SEO! Search engine optimization is still a must for having a successful web presence. Be sure to utilize your keywords on your website as well as in social media posts, offsite blog pages, and even in printed materials. If you’re struggling to get into the ever-changing playing field of SEO you could have a look into some of the best companies within your location and see how they operate, such as looking into the best seo company reviews around your area.
7. Take care of your customers. Once you have developed a marketing content approach that brings in new clients, be sure to do your part to keep them happy. Make them the most important part of your business through offering guarantees, encouraging feedback, always keeping your promises, by offering special discounts, having memberships clubs or having set days where only they can receive savings.
These seven tips will ensure your content marketing is everything you need it to be. Of course, you don’t have to be overwhelmed by the many facets of marketing. Rather, take the time to talk to the pros at Alpine Communication and have a new marketing approach designed just in time for the new year ahead. Give us a call today, and take the steps to make 2017 your best year ever.
Tags: Marketing, marketing content, social media marketing, Website Content