Effective Digital Marketing Content for Lead Generation in Atlanta
We provide content marketing tactics, including white papers, e-Books, case studies and blogs, and can provide assistance with infographics, e-newsletters and videos. Our services include content writing, content marketing, copywriting and blog writing services for B2B companies in Atlanta and throughout the country. Our journalism background makes us better digital marketing writers and editors than your average PR professional. Whether you’re in Marietta, Ga., or Washington, D.C., we have the skills and expertise to write compelling content marketing materials that increase brand awareness, improve organic SEO rankings and boost lead generation.
Blogs, e-books, webinars, case studies and e-newsletters are all forms of content marketing. Today, with most people researching products online before they buy, companies need an effective content marketing program.
Consider these statistics:
- 68% of online buyers will spend considerable time reading content published by a brand they are interested in. (The CMA)
- Online buyers go through about 57% of the buying cycle on their own without talking to sales. (Executive Board)
- 84% of audiences age 25 to 34 have left a favorite website due to intrusive advertising. (Mashable)
- B2B Marketers diversify their Inbound Marketing tactics and use 13 of them on average (such as blogs, e-newsletters, social media, etc.) (Content Marketing Institute)
- 67% of surveyed B2B companies rated Inbound Marketing as a top three or a very high priority component of their overall marketing strategy for 2015. (Kapost)
For this reason, your website needs to be constantly updated with useful marketing content or customers will stop visiting your site.
“Content marketing’s purpose is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior,” according to the Content Marketing Institute. As experienced content writers, we know how to integrate digital marketing content into your overall marketing strategy to expand business and attract new customers.
Copywriting is another service we offer, whether it’s for websites, email newsletters, digital marketing campaigns or online marketing materials. Blogs are a key tool to convey thought leadership and improve SEO, while e-books can be used as sponsored content to improve lead generation.
Email marketing is another part of the content marketing mix and can be easily accomplished through software such as Constant Contact, MailChimp and other email marketing companies.
Why is content marketing important?
- Search engines like Google reward businesses that publish quality, consistent content.
- Content marketing helps PR tell your story.
- You need content to drive inbound traffic and leads.
Want to hear my take on how content marketing can boost your business? Listen to my interview with Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood of Business in the Morning, a podcast about sales, innovation and transformative leadership.
If you’re looking for an Atlanta PR firm that provides content marketing, call us today.