Public Relations for the HPP Industry
High pressure processing (HPP) is gaining popularity among food and beverage manufacturers. Our Atlanta-based PR firm provides HPP public relations, working with large and small HPP companies to communicate their competitive advantage, increase media attention, and generate new business.
To provide the best HPP public relations, you need to be familiar with HPP, food manufacturing, food engineering and food processing trends and issues like food safety, clean label, healthy foods, and food packaging. As PR pros, we know how to convert technical information into meaningful editorial and social media content. We think like reporters and bloggers, so we understand how to craft compelling stories that get media attention. We work with food industry media to increase name recognition and attract new customers.
HPP public relations and media relations services include:
- Media Relations Strategy and Placement
- Thought Leadership Strategy and Execution: Bylined Articles, Blogs and Speaking Engagements
- Content Development: Case Studies, Tip Sheets, eBooks
- Press Releases, Bios, FAQs, Fact Sheets
- Industry and Business Media Relations
- Social Media Marketing and Strategy
What We Do:
- Create press releases and other PR collateral to drive competitive advantage and increase audience engagement
- Generate media articles about you and your company
- Develop clear messages to explain what you do
Content Writing Services: Blogging
- Develop blogs on a variety of topics for your healthcare company that coincide with business objectives, encourage clicks and attract new business
- Position and place blogs in influencer industry trade and business publications to build name recognition and greater visibility.
Thought Leadership and Influencer Services: Bylined Articles
- Interview industry experts and develop bylined articles on a variety of topics, including advances in wearables and digital health, how technology improves workflow
- Place articles in industry print and digital publications
Media Outreach: Targeted and Customized Media Relations
- Keen understanding of media pitching as former reporters
- Develop effective press releases and messaging
- Pitch media on new products/services, studies and reports, trends, awards, etc.
- Secure media placements in local, regional and national industry trade and business publications. Here is an example.
Examples of Our Satisfied HPP Clients
Alpine Communications has been phenomenal in helping increase awareness for our company and HPP. They’ve helped get us in front of leading food industry media, increasing our thought leadership. They also introduced us to award opportunities that have raised our profile in the U.S. We look forward to a long partnership with them. – Roberto Peregrina, manager, Hiperbaric USA
Alpine did a great job helping our company with increasing brand awareness. They took a complex subject of high pressure processing (HPP) and got up to speed fast, helping promote our company and its HPP business to industry trades and other media. They secured tons of great media placements and helped with compelling content. I would highly recommend them! – Jenny Tuggle, Marketing Manager, Universal Pure