Public Relations for the HR Industry
From enterprise organizations to small businesses, companies are using HR software solutions to better manage people and increase efficiencies. At Alpine Communications, a leading PR firm in Atlanta, we provide public relations support to companies that offer HR technology, workforce management, and other HR products and services. We have worked with workforce management companies, recruiters, HR consultancies, and staffing companies to achieve brand awareness and drive sales.
For one of our workforce management clients, we’ve placed stories across a wide range of media outlets from industry publications to national media, including NBC Nightly News, Wall Street Journal and Inc. Magazine. We’ve developed and placed bylined articles in industry publications and widely read blogs in the staffing, construction, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and residential services industries. We are not just PR people, we serve as an extension to your customer service team, providing valuable feedback that can be used in marketing and sales.
Our recruiter and HCM consultancy clients have made a mark in thought leadership, thanks to our contacts with HR blogs and publications. And our leadership consulting client has a modern website thanks to our website and SEO services.
For all these companies, PR is a big part of their business and they view it as an essential tool to get name recognition and raise awareness of their products and services. Alpine Communications is a trusted partner you can rely on to elevate and protect your brand. You can trust Alpine, a leading Atlanta PR firm, to get the word out effectively and affordably.
- Create strategic marketing communications and custom content to drive competitive advantage and increase audience engagement
- Develop and implement compelling media relations strategies in human resources and staffing issues
- Develop memorable, effective messages tailored to external audiences using print and digital media
- Evaluate and redesign websites, including copywriting and web development
Custom Content Writing Services: Blogging
- Develop strategic blogs on a variety of topics for the HR and staffing industry that coincide with business objectives, encourage clicks and attract new business
- Position and place blogs in influencer industry trade and business publications to build name recognition and greater visibility
Thought Leadership and Influencer Services: Bylined Articles
- Interview industry experts and develop bylined articles on a variety of topics and industries, including Manufacturing & Logistics, Accounting, Admin, Engineering, Healthcare, HR, and IT
- Place blogs in industry print and digital publications, including TLNT.com, FistfulofTalent.com, ERE.com, HR.com, and others
Media Outreach: Targeted and Customized Media Relations
- Keen understanding of media pitching as former reporters
- Develop effective press releases and messaging
- Pitch media on new products/services, studies and reports, trends, awards, etc.
- Secure media placements in local, regional and national industry trade and business publications
Examples of Our Satisfied HR Clients
Lathem is a leading provider of cloud-based time and attendance solutions and innovative biometric time clocks for small business, including face recognition and fingerprint scanning. Alpine has developed content marketing programs, blogs, e-books, bylined articles and media placements across a variety of industry trade and business publications, from the Wall Street Journal to customer-specific industry trade publications.
Some of Alpine’s work for Lathem:
Sability is a leader in HCM software implementation for Fortune 50 companies and is a partner of Ceridian, Ultimate Software, Kronos and other workforce management companies. We helped the company build brand awareness and name recognition through press releases, awards, media relations and content writing campaigns, building thought leadership for its CEO and COO through blogs and bylines.
Some of Alpine’s work for Sability:
Alpine worked with this recruiter who focuses his practice on personality assessments to find the right talent. We worked with CEO Brad Wolff to establish him as a talent thought leader and worked to market his blogs to HR influencers and industry publications, including securing a regular column on TLNT.com.
Some of Alpine’s work for JumpVine
Alpine Communications redesigned this nationally known HR consultancy’s website. Working closely with CEO and founding partner Monique Honaman, our website design and SEO team created a compelling and informative website that attracts new corporate customers and keeps current ones informed.
“Alpine Communications partnered with us to help design and build our new website! They were great to work with bringing responsiveness, creativity, technical expertise and a sense of fun to this adventure.” — Monique Honaman, CEO/Partner, ISHR Group
“We’ve engaged Alpine Communications for a variety of campaigns and programs that have helped raise awareness of our company, including blogging, award promotion and developing marketing materials. They have awesome writers who use their journalism experience to go beyond typical marketing copy. I can always depend on Alpine Communications to be proactive and responsive. They keep our communications organized and on track, and are an essential member of our team.” – Scott Brown, CEO, Sability
“Alpine Communications devotes high-level perspective to the PR process. They help us with product launches, which result in significant media placements and much business as a result of the media exposure. I would absolutely recommend them.” — Lance Whipple, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Lathem