Wendy Alpine – President
Award-winning media and public relations professional, Wendy Alpine, president of Alpine Communications, has more than 30 years’ experience in public relations, with an expertise in Healthcare, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals and Digital Health. Wendy oversees all aspects of public relations for Alpine Communications, including strategic counsel, writing and editing, local and national media relations, planning and implementation of communications campaigns and content development.
- Recipient of the Phoenix Award of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) for media relations
- Recipient of the International Association of Business Communicators Golden Flame Award for newsletter writing
- Cobb Leadership Class of 2018
- Cobb Chamber’s CEO Round Table
- Volunteer for Must Ministries and provides PR for Emerge Scholarships, a Georgia non-profit organization helping women complete their undergraduate education
A graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, Wendy began her career as a reporter for the Staten Island Advance and as freelance writer for The New York Times. She later joined Stony Brook University’s Health Sciences Center public information office, promoting scientific research and medical stories to the national media. Before starting her own PR business in 2000, Wendy worked as a communications manager for Kellen Communications in the food and health industries.
Client roster: Great Expressions Dental Centers, Zoetis, Merial, Guerbet, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Rimidi, Babyscripts, Health IT Leadership Summit, Piedmont Hospital, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ochsner Clinic, Sigvaris